The CT320 is the biggest and most aggressive floor planer from Contec, specifically made for the hardest applications and floors. Heavy duty bearings ensure maintenance and trouble-free operation of the machine and is equipped with a variable speed drive unit. Ergonomically designed handle bars ensure comfortable operation of the floor planer.
The CT320 displays tremendous aggressiveness during the removal of concrete, asphalt, coatings and road markings. Milling cutters or diamond tools ensure problem free removal of flexible epoxy coatings and road markings. Specially designed diamond tools for use in Farmyard Grooving result in anti-slip surfaces every time. Variable spacer systems permit any groove pattern.
- Dust free operation
- Robust, precision construction with proven reliability
- Extensive range of cutters available
- Long life cutter drum assemblies
- Optional integrated drive
- Electric Machine
- Working Width: 12 in
- Motor: 3 phase, 23 HP, 480V, 60 Hz, 26 Amps
- Diameter of Diamond Blade: 11.8 in
- Diameter of Cutter: 3 in
- Weight: 507 lbs
- Surface texturing
- Removal of road markings, coatings and membranes