These Spike Surface Grinding Discs utilize a new diamond technology where a multi-layer of high-quality diamond grits are vacuum-brazed into a clustered layer. This allows the removal of thick coating materials such as epoxy and urethane on concrete floors. The coatings/materials are removed quickly but without damage to the concrete surface, therefore saving time by eliminating the grinding process. Also, this product has a unique open-mesh diamond layout to eliminate clogging problems, thus avoiding the heat buildup that commonly burns the metal surfaces. These can be used on steel, wood, and other softer surfaces such as glass fiber, reinforced polymer, and carbon fiber reinforced polymer. The Spike Disc is a must-have part of your restoration toolkit!
- Designed for Thick Coating Removal Of Epoxy, Urethane, Glue, and Adhesives
- Unique Open-Mesh Layout Reduces Clogging and Heat Build-Up
- Optimized Diamond Grits Provide Consistent Performance
- Sandwiched-Rubber Cushioned Light-Weight Body Reduces Noise and Vibration
- Each Diamond Bead Has Multiple Diamond Grits To Maintain Sharp Cutting Capability for an Extended Time
- Can Be Used On Steel, Wood, Glass Fiber Reinforced Polymer, and Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer