Easycove® Corner Epoxy Cove Base coving can be mitered to any angle, and with the added feature of our DoveLock™ interlocking bond channels, can accommodate any inside or outside angle. However, demand in this industry continues to express an interest in pre-formed corners, and Easycove® has responded with our newly developed cove corners. Each preformed cove base corner replicates the unique DoveLock™ engineering, and further encourages saving time, reductions in materials and labor costs, and continued ease of typical coving installations. Available in 4" and 6" Unit pricing based on per piece.
- Superior bond to substrate when using our adhesive
- Can be used in wet environments due to our cove anchor and DoveLockTM technology
- Physical properties mimic that of epoxy troweled cove (our competitors mimic a urethane material which is not ideal for over-coating with rigid material)
- Will not support combustion, see web-site for video comparing competing brand
- Can be custom made in any length and color (minimum order of 3,000 LF)
- Can be installed to any angle without the need or hassle of expensive pre-formed pieces
- Color is closely matched to that of clear coated concrete to eliminate large appearance variations when applying flake or color quartz to floor and cove