Variable Speed Grinder
With its 12.0 Amp, all-ball-bearing contractor motor, the DEWALT DWP849X 7-inch variable speed angle grinder is durable and long-lasting. In this device, electronic control ensures that the specified speed remains consistent under load so that the ideal results are achieved. The strategically placed variable speed dial can accommodate various materials and applications. In addition, a variable speed trigger enables the user to adjust the speed from 0 to the maximum setting without any problems.
The 7-inch Dewalt hand grinder features heat-treated, precision-cut steel gears and easy-to-adjust outer brush covers for smooth operation. The large axle lock button makes simple and fast support plate changes. The device also features a fleece ingestion safeguard that eliminates fleece ingestion and extends device life and reduces support costs, as well as a non-blemish elastic stuff case cover to minimize surface defects.
- Powerful, 12 amp, all ball-bearing construction for long life and performance for the most demanding applications.
- The electronic module maintains a specified speed under load delivering better finish results.
- Conveniently located variable speed dial lets users set maximum speed from zero to 600/3500 rpm for different materials and applications.
- Variable speed trigger allows the user to control speed from 0 to dialed maximum setting.
- Heat-treated, precision-cut steel gears for smooth operation.
- Wool ingestion shields eliminate wool ingestion increasing tool life and reducing service costs.
- Nomar rubber gear case cover reduces surface imperfections and improves the gripping surface.
- Includes polisher, hook and loop backing pad bale, and straight side handles.