The Husqvarna PG 280 Floor Grinder is a single disc floor grinder that you can quickly convert for edge grinding on both sides. It efficiently grinds adhesives, paint, epoxy and spackle. With a grinding width of 11 in. it is suitable for small to medium concrete areas. It is available in both 1- and 3-phase versions. Designed to facilitate an ergonomic work position, it is easy and convenient to use. The machine is light and compact and therefore easy to transport and set-up.
- Perfect for grinding adhesive residue, paint and epoxy on medium-sized concrete areas
- Efficiently grinds due to high rpm levels and a wide range of discs available for various applications
- Convenient conversion to edge grinding
- Quick conversion to edge grinding: Easily removable lid covers and wheel setting enable quick conversion to edge grinding on both sides. No tools are required. Allows an upright work position.
- Easy to transport and set-up: The machine is light and fits easily in any car thanks to the compact design and foldable frame and dividable parts
- Easy removal: Offers efficient grinding of adhesive, paint, epoxy and spackle
- Edge grinding: of adhesive residue, paint and spackle on medium-sized concrete areas
- Controlled edge grinding with the edge function and wall protector
- The self-adjusting floating cover with brush skirt follows the surface and creates a tight seal to prevent dust from entering the surrounding environment
- The chassis/frame can be separated from the grinding head in less than 30 seconds. The frame folds tightly and can be wheeled around. Having two separate pieces enables the grinder to fit into the trunk of most vehicles
- The speed is fixed and no settings are required