Husqvarna PG 680 Concrete Floor Grinder is an excellent choice for both industrial and commercial applications. With a grinding width of 27 in. it easily fits through a standard door making it accessible to most job sites without sacrificing power. The planetary drive system and Dual Drive Technology gives PG 680 an outstanding removal rate. Excellent choice for concrete floor preparation and repair as well as all polishing and grinding applications – both wet and dry.
- Motor (220 / 480)
- Rated input power: 17 hp / 17 hp
- Rated current: 43 A / 22 A
- Voltage: 220-240 V / 380-480 v
- Phases: 3 ph
- Pins: 4-pin / 3 Pin
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz / 60 hz
- Grinding width: 27 in
- Grinding disc speed min: 300 rpm
- Grinding disc speed max: 1200 rpm
- Planetary head speed max: 5-65 rpm
- Direction of rotation: Independent FWD/REV direction control on both grinding discs and planetary head.
- Number of grinding discs: 3
- High production rate: High power machinery with Dual Drive Technology capable of delivering high production rates, increasing profit and saving valuable time
- Best in class: Outstanding productivity and reliability.
- Gear-driven planetary head: Gear-driven planetary head; premium quality belt for powering grinding heads.
- Dual Drive Technology: Dual Drive Technology – fully independent control of both planetary and satellite grinding heads in regards to speed and direction of rotation.
- Handles all wet and dry grinding applications
- Removes adhesives, coatings and screed
- Perfect for concrete floor polishing system as well as polishing of natural stone and terrazzo surfaces
- Extremely high production rates when rapidly removing tough, heavy duty surfaces/coatings as well as when floor polishing in an industrial and commercial capacity
- Dual Drive Technology enables the operator to control individual speed and direction of the planetary head and satellite discs, to optimize any grinding application. Patented twin motor drive system facilitates maximum power for aggressive grinding applications. Triple-headed grinder provides more downward pressure and power to the grinding heads compared to 4-head machines.