The NSS Charger 2717 AB battery burnisher is a completely redesigned burnisher, that produces a wet-look shine without the need for operator adjustment.
- 70-80 pounds of pad pressure ensures a brilliant, high gloss shine no operator adjustment is needed
- Hinged 90° head mechanism for compact storage and standing pad changes
- Durable chain-drive wheel enhances maneuverability. An ergonomic variable speed drive system assures tremendous productivity by allowing the operator to work at a comfortable pace
- Offset body keeps the operator centered in the work path for greater visibility, while the low profile offset pad driver makes burnishing under shelves easy
- Six-350 AH batteries result in up to 3 hours of constant run time
- Quiet operation (only 68 dBA) provides scheduling flexibility to burnish floors in occupied facilities at any time, with minimal disruption to customers and coworkers
- 10-gage steel channels create a strong, rugged structure