The Perfect Trac is a revolutionary concrete saw that is changing the way you cut concrete. Being built with a solid aluminum design not only makes the saw more durable, it is also lightweight which helps with transporting and maneuvering the saw. The low center of gravity and weight-driven design provides less vibration, cleaner cuts, and little to no chipping in the concrete. Replacing the motor is a breeze with the interchangeable motor design. Instead of having to buy a new saw or pay for expensive repairs, the Perfect Trac allows you to swap in a new motor at a fraction of the cost.
Perfect Trac has a dust collection manifold that allows the blade temperatures to stay cooler while removing polyurea. The result is the polyurea comes out as a fine powder which can be extracted easily with an attached vacuum. Without this technology, a hotter blade will melt the polyurea, clog the blade and the polyurea will become difficult to remove.
- Simple Controls - Control the Perfect Trac saw with the squeeze of your hand
- Balanced Weights - Front end weights provide stability and reduce vibration when cutting
- Soft Wheels - The soft wheels allow for smooth cuts by reducing vibration
- Adjustable Handle - Adjustable 4-way handle allows various heights for comfortable cutting
- Pointer Guide - Snap a chalk line and use the pointer guide to make straight cuts every time
- Vacuum Attachment - A standard vacuum may be attached to reduce any dust when cutting