Call For Bulk Pricing: (954) 799-6359
The Scanmaskin 18 Concrete Floor Grinder is manufactured to grind and sand differing wood and concrete surfaces. The Scanmaskin can perform on on all different kinds of surfaces including painted, damaged, or aging wood flooring. This grinding/sanding machine is a great solution for for both plank flooring and parquet floors. Thanks to its size, the Scanmaskin 18 is an incredibly smooth machine that is easily maneuvered close to walls. This machine is also equipped with an adjustable speed that can be changed to fit the surface and tool being used. The adjustable speed is an incredibly important feature because it ensures the highest quality results when sanding wooden floors or grinding and polishing concrete.
The Scanmarskin 18 is compatible with a wide range of tooling that can be mounted by velcro or our custom ScanOn attachment. Our custom attachment system makes it quick and extremely easy to change tooling. For smooth and easy transportation, the Scanmarskin 18 can be separated into two compact pieces that easily fit into any large car trunk. An optional 22.5 kg/50 lb weight can be added to increase productivity in most cases.
- Voltage: 110-120 V 1~ or 220-240 V 1~
- Motor power: 1,1 kW or 2,2 kW (1,4 hp / 2,9 hp)
- Current: 15 Amp or 12 Amp.
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Grinding width: 450 mm / 18”
- Grinding speed: 200-500 rpm or 300-750 rpm
- Grinding disc: 3 x 160 mm / 3 x 6,5”
- Weight: 95 kg / 210 lbs. (grind unit 65 kg / 145 lbs. + handle 30 kg / 66 lbs.)