Sparta-Flex Clear by HP Spartacote is a polyaspartic aliphatic polyurea sealer concrete coatings designed for both decorative and protective applications. This high performance polyaspartic concrete coating material is applied in single or multiple coats by brush, roller, squeegee or broom of varying thicknesses to a variety of substrates including concrete and metal.
Sparta-Flex Clear by HP Spartacote offers installers several advantages, including: rapid cure rates and return to service, user-friendly working times and the ability to reach full cure in cold-climate environments. Owners of Sparta-Flex polyaspartic coating systems enjoy long-lasting durability, optimal coating adhesion and UV stability.
Sparta-Flex Pure by HP Spartacote is an ultra high solids, two-part polyaspartic aliphatic polyurea sealer/finish concrete coating for protective flooring applications. This very low VOC product emits minimal application odor, making it ideal for indoor applications. Available in clear gloss and pigmented, the material is applied in single or multiple coats by broom, roller or squeegee. An optimal coating solution for institutional facilities, hospitals, schools, government and any other project requiring a highly durable, very low VOC, near odorless coating with rapid return to service capabilities.
- Coverage: 600 Sq Ft per 2 gallon kit
- Percent Solids: 72%
- Light Foot Traffic: 2 - 4 hours
- Heavy-Traffic: 24 hours
- Full Chemical Cure: 7 days
- Recommended Thickness: 2-6 mils DFT
- Min. Application Temp: -30 Degrees F
- Pot Life: 20-25 minutes
- Shelf Life: 12 months
- No Hot-tire pickup
- UV resistant
- Rapid cure schedule
- Cold-Weather Cure (-30ºF)
- Micro-media agents may be added for increased traction
- Excellent Impact & Abrasion resistance
- Superior top-coat chemical & stain resistance
- Clear Gloss and Low-Gloss (satin) finishes available as well as 14 other colors options