Since 1936 Terrco Inc. has provided the most rugged and efficient grinding/polishing equipment on the market. Our business was founded for the terrazzo industry and has evolved to surface preparation. Terrco Inc. is equipped with many years of experience to help with all your terrazzo, concrete and removal applications with equipment for grinding, polishing, densifying, dyeing and sealing your floors.
Features & Benefits
- Optimal for jobs exceeding 5,000 sq. ft.
- Despite the weight and size the 2000-LP can easily be maneuvered by a single person
- Wet/Dry setup
- Stainless steel guard and water tank
- Uses plug stone shape, bolt on to Universal Tool Plate, or Speed Shaft System
- Mastic removal rate; 800 sf per hour
- Concrete polishing rates of 2,000 sf per polishing pad per hour (based on grit)
- Rough terrazzo rate of 1,000 sf per day
- Thinset removal rates of 1,200 sf per hour