Xtreme Hard Densifier is a blend of inorganic polymer materials that penetrates slab concrete to increase surface density and hardness. Utilizing a proprietary and “green” manufacturing process, Xtreme Hard Densifier’s unique formulation of uniform, concentrated, nano-sized particles, suspended in an ultra low surface tension liquid, penetrates deeply into concrete surfaces bonding with the cement components of the slab. Xtreme Hard Densifier makes an extremely hard, dense floor surface that has increased wear resistance to foot and fork lift traffic. It is water based and environmentally friendly and is VOC compliant in all states.
Xtreme Hard Concrete Hardener is a highly reactive colloidal silica-based densifying agent. The Colloidal Silica molecule has more reactive sites, so it goes to work quickly (1-2 mins). Spray it on the concrete until the surface is saturated, then agitate with a soft bristle broom. Wait until dry (45-60 mins). Xtreme Hard Concrete Densifier is a green, clean, and safe material. It's low PH formula (approx 8.7) is safer for you to handle and emits no volatile organic compounds (VOC's) and eliminates the hazardous material disposal, so it's better for the job site and friendlier to the planet. New and improved Nano Technology formula penetrates deeper into the concrete. Xtreme Hard is the lowest cost concrete densifier on the market!
Features & Benefits
- Fills porosity/capillaries of concrete creating a permanent bond that makes floors and walls harder, less prone to dusting and absorption of most liquids
- Meets all VOC regulations including California
- Meets LEED qualifying standards
- Resists penetration of many liquids including oils and many chemicals
- Helps minimize many rubber tire marks in warehouse applications
- Application equipment may be cleaned with water
- Will not discolor or blush over time
- Not affected by bond breaker systems when used as directed
- Will not leave a white cast on floor if over used or not removed
- Reduces operating costs by increased ease of maintenance and cleaning
Performance Advantages Lower pH improves reactivity and stability of materials, Low viscosity and smaller molecular szie provides deeper adn more complete penetration, will not peel, reduces dustin and can be applied to newly trowel green slabs.
Primary Applications Interior or exterior concrete, Warehouses/Distribution center floors, Manufacturing plants, Medical and Research, Residential garages and floors, Commercial floors