SIKACEM 101 Cureseal H2O is a clear concrete curing and sealing compound designed for use on existing or freshly placed interior or exterior concrete where uniform color and stain resistance is required immediately after placement. This product enables contractors to deliver the consistent appearance needed to increase owner confidence in a job well done. When dry, Cureseal-W seals surface to resist staining from other construction materials and common food products.
Features and Benefits
- 25% solids clear water-based cure & seal
- Dries to a clear, semi-gloss, non-yellowing, UV resistant
- The permeable film allows moisture in cured concrete to
- Visually enhances the concrete's color
- Applicable by brush, roller, or spray
- Improves the surface strength, abrasion resistance,
and durability of the concrete
- Minimizes effects of chemicals & de-icing salts
- VOC compliant
- Cureseal Curing Compound and Sealer must only be used on concrete that is above grade or on the ground that is well-drained. Do not use on concrete slabs placed on damp ground, or on concrete that will be constantly exposed to moisture.
Size: 5 Gallons
Coverage: Coverage rates vary with surface texture and porosity, ambient and surface temperatures, and method of application.
Curing: 200 sq. ft./gal. (4.9 sq. m/L)
Sealing: 200-400 sq. ft./gal. (4.9-9.8 sq. m/L)