Rockhard Clear Coat T200
Rockhard Clear Coat T200 is a solvent-based clear coating designed to protect masonry surfaces like metal and concrete. It creates an integral, long-lasting barrier that provides superior resistance to mold, mildew, moss, rust, moisture, corrosion, chlorides and salt spray, acid rain, UV damage, oxidation, galvanic corrosion, animal and bird waste damage, gum, graffiti, and ice adhesion.
- Excellent abrasion and scratch resistance
- Excellent impact resistance
- Superior resistance to rust, moisture, corrosion, salt spray, acid rain, oxidation
- Resistant to wind drag, dirt build-up, ice buildup, and animal and bird waste damage
- UV resistant
- Virtually invisible
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Extended life of the substrate
Rockhard Clear Coat T200 is a durable, wear-resistant coating that avoids common faults like peeling or flaking and can be applied over tinted or un-tinted Rockhard Quick Seal for a complete concrete protection system.