The Swissmex Acetone Pump Sprayer is a lightweight compression sprayer designed with acetone-resistant parts which makes it an ideal tool for applying acetone and acid-based stains and dyes to concrete floors. This sprayer is designed for applications such as decorative concrete, graffiti removal and surface cleaning.
The tip is specially designed to never drip, ensuring you get consistent, even coverage with no unsightly drip spots. The durable, heavy-duty polyethylene tank is nearly indestructible, so dents, chips, or cracks are the least of your worries. This pump sprayer is treated with UV inhibitors to guard against UV exposure, which is important when working outside. The tank is transparent, allowing you to easily monitor liquid levels. Refilling the sprayer is made easy with the wide mouth design, which makes pouring liquid easier and not as messy.
This sprayer can be easily pressurized using the hand-pump at the top of the unit. It also features a tire valve, so it can be pressurized by a compressor. At 42 PSI, the pressure relief valve activates to prevent over-pressurization. This sprayer also features a shut-off valve with filter and a locking pin for continuous spraying. It also features a trigger lock, which prevents accidental discharge. Once the job is complete, this sprayer drains from the bottom, allowing you to completely empty the unit. The high-performance pump provides enough pressure to empty the tank with two sessions of 40 full strokes and comes with an 18" angled brass spray wand with a compartment for an optional secondary filter and 4-foot professional-grade chemical-resistant hose. The hose features a steel spring that prevents it from deforming. The pump assembly is easily repairable.
Features & Benefits
- Piston pump
- Flat fan plastic spray tip
- Resistant to acetone & alcohol
- Fiberglass spray lance (model ACT 1.5)
- Transparent tank for easy monitoring of fluids
- Working pressure: 2 to 3.5 bar – (29 to 50.8 psi)
- 4-foot professional-grade chemical-resistant hose
- Empty the tank with only two sessions of 40 full strokes
- Treated with UV inhibitors to guard against UV exposure
- Non-absorbent woven polyester carrying straps of 38 mm wide
- Rugged shut-off valve with filter of simple and dependable design
- At 42 PSI, the pressure relief valve activates to prevent over-pressurization