Grind and Seal: Cost-Efficient Polished Concrete
Polished concrete made easy.
The most cost-effective way to improve your concrete flooring business is with Grind & Seal. All it takes are one or two quick polishing sessions, and you'll have an aesthetically improved product that will last longer than ever before!
What is Grind and Seal?
The Grind and Seal process begins with grinder that are designed to create a smooth surface. The installer will then apply sealants, which protect the concrete from stains or scratches while also keeping it clean by removing dirt particles in one step; all of this can be done quickly so as not slow down traffic too much! Finally there's an application for polishing topside making your new polished floor look beautiful.
Grind and Seal is an incredible service for any business looking to add extra polish their floors. The versatility of this product means that it can be used in both residential or commercial settings without fail, which makes it a great investment if you're running multiple businesses with varying needs! Not only does the system require little maintenance over time, but also has very little labor involved during installation - making Grind and Seal the best solution for anyone wanting polished concrete floors.
What Do I Need To Install Polished Concrete?
For a Grind and Seal system, you will need the following tools:
- Large floor grinder, like our diamond-tipped Concrete Genie, for prep, grind and polish.
- Angle grinder for edges and narrower spaces. The Metabo Angle Grinder is a great tool.
- Polishing Pads, which make your floors sleek and beautifully polished.
- Concrete Sealer. The Xtreme Shield Concrete Sealer is quick to dry and highly protective, helping your floors last longer and look great.
Our EpoxyETC online store provides every flooring tool, material and more that you need. Don't forget to buy that safety equipment to protect yourself, and your operators, from harmful dust generation. Having the best tools in your kit is a step towards ensuring you deliver quality floors.
We have equipment packages for your businesses as well, so you can buy the necessary equipment all together, plus OSHA-certified vacuums for dust. Buying an equipment package is useful so that you can buy around your needs.
How Do I Install a Polished Concrete Floor?
Grind and Seal makes polished concrete easy, but cutting corners will still result in errors in the installed system, so make sure to be thorough.
- Ensure the level of the concrete & grind it to get ready for preparation.
- Cleaning & exhaustive surface preparation for the sealing coat to be installed on top of safely.
- Apply the sealer on top of your prepared floor.
- Polish over the dried sealer your preferred amount to arrive at a beautiful sleek floor.
If you follow these steps, you will have a beautiful polished concrete floor in just hours. Don't let its simplicity fool you, though, as cutting corners during the process will still result in a system's failure, costing all parties financially and in labor time.
At EpoxyETC, you can sign up for our 5 day program to gain insight into working in the industry; grinding a surface, installing different types of epoxy systems, marketing and business guidance, and much more. Our experienced professionals are excited to help you be successful with our Epoxy Classes program. Our Polished Concrete University offers you the same benefits, but is more suited for those working with concrete and installing polished concrete systems.
Benefits of Grind and Seal Polished Concrete
Grind and Seal is a simple to install system that comes loaded with benefits. Some of the most relevant:
- Beautiful For Longer: Concrete floors are gorgeous, but they don't last forever. A Grind and Seal system from us will extend the lifespan of your clients' flooring by protecting it against scratches or stains that might otherwise occur over time!
- Simple and Rapid Installation: Grind and Seal is a great choice for those who want to get in and out quickly, but still provide protection from traffic.
- Professional, Seamless and Sleek: With this high-quality flooring solution, you can be sure to impress your clients with a polished and professional appearance.
Add an additional source of profit for your business when you learn to install a Grind and Seal polished concrete system. Its quick turnaround time and affordable service on the installation end make it perfect, not only will they be happy with their new system but so will your business' wallet!
Grind and Seal is simple, sleek and affordable to everyone involved. If you're in the market for a new service to offer your customers, then don't hesitate. Investing some money now and adding this option will pay off big when it comes time make them happy with their choice!
If there are any additional questions about how to install polished concrete floors or how to seal concrete, contact our trusted specialists at (954) 799-6359. Our Xtreme Polishing Systems store has many of the resources you need, including those discussed in this article.